- Model NO.: WQ
- Max.Capacity: According to Your Request
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: According to Your Request
- Impeller: According to Your Request
- Color: All
- Trademark: boda
- Specification: According to your request
- Max.Head: According to Your Request
- Driving Type: According to Your Request
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: According to Your Request
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Condensate Pump, Ash Pumps, Circulating Pump
- Size: 50-600mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or as Required
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei
WQ submersible sewage pump is designed and improved after studying relevant technical data both at home and abroad. All the performance standard has meet or exceed similar product technology in nation and abroad. Because it adopts unique single-channel impeller, and using two sets of special materials of carbide mechanical seal device for seal, it has the merits if no plug, durable, accurate lines, convenience repair, high efficiency, significant energy saving. It is the replacement pumps and warm welcomed by users. It has various types and frames for customers requirements. The pump is built up by the motor and pump, both separated by oil isolation rooms and mechanical seal components. It belongs to an electromechanical integration product. The motor and pump share the same axis (rotor) pumps throughout the length of short, with compact structure. If it is equipped with a variety of protection devices, it enables the safe and reliable pump operation.
Usage and Features:
WQ submersible sewage pumps are used in municipal projects, and the manufacturing, hospital, construction works,hotels, and restaurants fields, for taking away fluids containing solid particles and all kinds of objects in form of long fibers, such as sludge, waste water and municipal domestic sewage-corrosive or erosive.
These pumps have advantages of compactness and high efficiency, allowing for automatic control of water levels as required and including an automatic protection device, a control cabinet, and an automatic dual-rail installation system.
Installation and Use: