Gypsum Transfer Circulating Slurry Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TL
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Material: High Chrom Alloya49, Ss304, Ss306, Cast Iron
- Centrifugal Slurry Pump Seal Type: Gland Seal / Expeller Seal / Mechanical Seal
- OEM Service: Yes
- Application: Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Feature: High Efficiency Desulfurization Pump
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or as Required
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Slurry with Smoke, Fgd Desulfurization, Desulfuration
- Slurry Pump Parts Application: Mining, Coal Mine
- Centrifugal Slurry Pump Type: Heavy Duty Slurry Pump
- Factory: Yes
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Trademark: boda
- Specification: Customerized
1) The pump restricting parts adopt the advanced flow simulation technology to guarantee the reliable
pump design and the high operating efficiency.
2) The anticorrosion & antiwear metal and rubber materials which are specifically developed for FGD
pumps have been proved by the practice that, they can ensure the longlife pump operation.
Through adjusting the bearing components to change the impeller position in the pump chamber
alltime highefficient operation of the pump can be achieved. The pump is characterized by the back
knock-down structure which is simple and advanced.
3) It is easy to maintain and repair and it is on need dismantling inlet and outlet water pipes.
The containerized mechanical seal specially used for the desulphurization process is adopted and
its operation is reliable.
we have developed a new kind of specialized material which possesses the duplex stainless steel's anti-corrosive property and the high chrome white iron's anti-abrasive property in FGD process.
In the rubber pump casing, impeller, suction cover/cover plate are all made of specialized anti-wear and anti-corrosive material: the material of front liner, back liner and back liner insert are natural rubber having excellent anti-corrosive property.
In metal pump casing, impeller, volute liner, suction plate and back plate are all made of specialized anti-wear and anti-corrosive material, the suction cover are made of ductile iron with rubber.
1) The pump flow parts are designed by advanced CFD Flowing Simulating Analysis Techniques to ensure its design reliable and its working efficiency.\
2) It can change the impeller's position in pump casing by adjusting the bearing assembly to keep the pump working high efficiency all the time.
3) This kind of pump adopts back pull-out structure, keeping its easy construction and easy maintenance. It doesn't need disassembly inlet & outlet pipeline.
4) Two sets of taper roller bearings is fixed in the end of the pump, the column roller bearing is equipped at driving end.The bearing is lubricated by oil.All these can improve the bearing working condition and greatly enhance its life.
5) Mechanical seal is adpoted integrating mechanical sealing which is specialized in FGD technology to ensure its operation.
They are mainly used to handle slurry with smoke in absorption tower of electric power station,
that is thermal power plant FGD (Flue Gas Desulfurization) Project.
Capacity (m 3 /h)
Head ( m )
Speed ( r/min )
Maximum efficiency η(%)
Outlet diameter (mm)
Inlet diameter (mm)