- Model NO.: ZQ
- Max.Capacity: 300-400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Open
- Color: All
- OEM: Yes
- Trademark: Boda
- Specification: 80-400
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pumps
- Material: High Chrome Alloy
- Factory: Yes
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or as Required
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei China
The Slurry Pumps are electro submersible centrifugal pumps designed for pumping abrasive and high density slurries in mining, heavy industry, civil construction and municipal applications.
27% chrome white iron impeller, integral agitator, volute and replaceable back plate.
420 stainless steel strainer, shaft and shaft sleeves.
Large cut water casing clearance.
Low speed electro submersible motor provides reliable continuous operation.
Heavy duty cast iron motor construction.
Motor incorporates moisture sensors, float switch and bearing and stator temperature sensors which can cut power to motor to prevent damage from excessive temperature or the ingress of water.
F class motor insulation as standard with optional H class insulation available for high temperature applications.
Oil bath lubricated double mechanical seal with carbon/ceramic on wet end and tungsten/ceramic on the drive end provide effective sealing between motor and wet end.
External cooling options available for high temperature applications.
Wide range of protective coatings and paint options available.
Sumps and basements
Pump Outlet: 80 mm (3") to 400 mm (16")
Capacity: 6.5 670 litres per second
Head: Up to 64m
Maximum solid size: 10 - 60 mm
Speed: 980 - 1480 RPM
Motor size: 7.5 315kW