65 Uhb-Zk-30-50 15 Kw Corrosion Resistant Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: UHB-ZK
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed Impeller, Semi-Open
- Color: All
- Product Name: 65 Uhb-Zk-30-50 15 Kw Corrosion Resistant Pump
- Material: PTFE Sand Pump
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Power: 3kw-400kw
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Diesel Engines and Motors
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Condensate Pump, Ash Pumps, Circulating Pump
- Size: 32-200mm
- Application: Sand Slurry Pump
- Fuel: Electric
- Structure: Single Stage
- Trademark: boda
- Specification: According to the situation
- HS Code: 8413709990
1,UHB-ZK Slurry- Pump/Chemical Pump/Indusrial Pump
2,Temp: -40 to 120 DC
UHB-ZK slurry pump belong to a single-stage single-suction cantilever centrifugal pump which made of steel and ultra-high molecular polyethylene (UHMWPE). With wear resistance, impact resistance, creep resistance and corrosion resistance. It applies to a variety of different conditions, such as: acid-base liquid, slurry and smelting industry, all kinds of corrosive slurry, sulfuric acid industry class, and environmental protection industry, a variety of wastewater. The units should be designed and manufactured according to ISO9001:2000 ( latest edition ), tested and inspected to be suitable for safe operation and satisfactory performance .
Main technical performance brief
-1Model: UHB-ZK corrosion-resistant wear resistant pump
-2Structure and characteristics:
Corrosion wear a multi-purpose pumps, acid-base type clear liquid and slurry apply.
Used ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene lined and stainless steel structure, lining thickness 8 ~ 20mm, the pump applied turtle net lining patented technology. Compared with other similar pumps, it has advantage of a lining layer of thermal deformation of the performance, crack-resistant, anti - off and higher temperatures resistance.
The separate and close type impeller to be optioned according to state media.
SealK-type dynamic seals, G3-type mechanical seal.
-3Applicable medium: the concentration of 80% sulfuric acid, 50% nitric acid, various concentrations of hydrochloric acid, liquid caustic soda, also applies to both clear liquid and slurry.
-4Main technical parameters: temperature -20 ~ 105 (the use of modified materials U00), inlet of diameter 32 ~ 350mm, flow rate 5 ~ 2600m3 / h, head within 80m.
1) sulfuric acid phosphate fertilizer industry: acid, liquor, sewage, water, fluorine-containing silica gel silicic acid, phosphoric acid slurry such as the transmission medium.
2) The non-ferrous metal smelting industry: especially suitable for lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt, rare earth hydrometallurgy a variety of acid, corrosive slurry, slurry (filter press with use) electrolyte , sewage and other media delivery.
3) The chemical industry and other enterprises: a variety of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkaline, clear liquid or slurry oil positions. Titanium dioxide, iron Pink production, all kinds of dyes, pigment production, non-metallic mineral processing industries.
4), chlor-alkali industry: hydrochloric acid, liquid, electrolyte and so on.
5) water treatment industry: water, high pure water, sewerage (sewage leather, electroplating effluent, electronic sewage, paper making wastewater, textile wastewater, food wastewater, sewage, the pharmaceutical industry, sewage, etc.).
6) iron and steel enterprise: pickling system, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid positions, with impurities of the sewage.
7) wet desulphurization circulating pump: simultaneous application of alkaline, acidic, corrosive posts.
8) coal industry, coal chemical industry in the corrosive liquids, coal slurry delivery; washing coal preparation with pump