Zj Series Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-50,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: ZJ
- Max.Capacity: as You Requested
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Material: High-Chromium Alloy A05 A07 ;Rubber R55 R26
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Drive Type: Zvz/Crz/CV/DC
- OEM: Yes
- Name: Zj Series Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps
- Trademark: Boda
- Specification: As you requested
- Max.Head: as You Requested
- Driving Type: as You Requested
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pumps
- Application: Mining, Coal Power
- Structure: Single-Stage Pump
- Discharge: 1-18 Inch
- After-Sales: Provide
- Brand: Boda
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or as Required
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei China
Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps Working Range
Discharge Diameters 1" to 14" (25mm to 450mm)
Heads Range to 460ft (140m)
Flow Rate to 10,300gpm (2,339m3/h)
Type Z series Slurry Pump is a new energy-saving centrifugal pump. They are innovative in hydraulic designs, structural designs and materials of castings after integrating congeneric products throughout the world. They have many features: high efficiency, reasonable design, reliable operation, long in service time, easy maintenance, and low running costs and so on.
The Z series pumps are widely used for handling abrasive or corrosive slurries in power, metallurgical, mining, coal, as well as chemical industries. For example, flushing ash in power plants and pumping coal slurry in coal preparation plants. They are suitable for handling abrasive and corrosive solids-bearing slurry with maximum concentrations of wt.45%(ash) and wt.60%(ore).
Structural feature of Z series slurry pumps
Pump Body It is a horizontal cantilevered slurry double-cases pump. The pump head includes cases, impeller, and shaft seal. Double-cases pump centrally split vertical spilt direction. Discharge port can be positioned at 8 different position at an interval of 45°. The outside cases made by HT200 or HT500-7, connecting with bolts. The inside cases (volute case, front liner, back liner) made by high-chrome alloy or rubber materials.
Impeller Front and back cover plates with back vanes to reduce leakage and increase operating life, impeller and shaft is firmly connected by ladder-shaped with disassembly ring, "O" rubber ring is used between liner and volute casing and it is very convenient and reliable.
Shaft Seal Expeller seal and packing seal.
Support The supports can be lubricated by oil. Supports are made up with support body, support cover, shaft, bearing box, bearing, bearing cover, baffle sleeve, nut, oil seal wash plate and so on (See bellow). The supports have water-cooling above 150Z.
Z series slurry pump
1. Coupling 2. Shaft 3. Bearing housing 4. Disassembly ring 5. Expeller
6. FPL insert 7. Volute casing 8. Impeller 9. Throat Bush 10. Pump cover
11.Rear casing 12. Stuffing box 13. Water-seal ring 14. Base 15. Support
16. Adjusting bolts 17. Inlet joint 18. Outlet joint
Feel free to contact us for additional info or for a free quote!