Series BHR(P), BLR&SP(R) Desulphurization Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BHR(P), BLR&SP(R)
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Trademark: Boda
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Material: High Chrome Alloy A49 or Natural Rubber
- Origin: Shijiazhuang
Application and features:
According to the special requirements of international industry standards and governing SO2, it has been proved by the FGD system operation of all coal-fired power plants in the world that moulded rubber-lined matched with the desulfurization pump is the most reasonable.Its cost is lower than metal lined and its life is three times as long as metal-lined.Three series of rubber-lined desulfurization pump have been designed & manufactured by our works. Series BHR(P)&BLR is horizontal, single-stage, single-suction, cantilever rubber-lined pump, and series SP& SPR is vertical, sump pump, their features are as follows:
1) Modern CAD technology, super hydraulic performance, high efficiency and outstanding energy-saving.
2) Mould rubber liner can be resistant to wear and corrosion.It is suitable for 2.5-13 PH value and 800ppm chloride.The casing is made of nodular cast iron.For special requirements, the impeller and front liner made of high alloy wear and corrosion-resistant unique materials can be provided.Therefore, the pump can be operated in longer life, low cost, trouble-free and outstanding benefit to society.
3) The bearing can be lubricated with grease or oil to maintain operation at reasonalbe low temperature.The clearance of the pump can be conveniently adjusted.The pump has super reliability.
4) In order to avoid leakage and pollution, the pump can be matched with mechanical seals with or without wear-filling, packing seal, and combined seal with expeller and packing on customer's option so as to be ensured reliable operation, free from leakage and maintance.
5) Series BHR(P) and BLR pumps can be operated in series within the permissible pressure according to the requirements.
6) Series BHR(P) and BLR pumps can be drived in direct drive and indirect with belt.Some speed control devices-gear box, hydrodynamic coupling or frequency converter can be selected so that the pump can be economically operated on the duty's requirements.
7) Series SP&SPR pumps are used in a sump.The shaft can be extended and supported on its middle as required.The pump has super reliability and steady operation.
8) The pump specially treated can be operated in the condition of seawater desulfuration, fume and electrochemistry in coastal region.