- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BH
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Ash Pumps, Metallurgical, Mining, Coal, Sand Solid Transport
- Factory: Yes
- Fuel: Electric /Diesel
- Type: ["Horizontal","Horizontal Slurry Pump"]
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty ( Except Wetted Parts)
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Shijiazhuang
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Open or Closed
- Material: High Chrome Alloy A05 A07
- OEM: Yes
- Name: High Chrome Alloy Lined Slurry Pump
- Application: Mining, Power Plant, Coal Washery etc
- Trademark: Boda
- Specification: ISO SGS
- HS Code: 8413709990
Application and Features:
Type BM, BH, slurry pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps.They are designed for the handling highly abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc.The pumps of this type also may be installed in multistage series.
The frame plates for the type BM, BH pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners.The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber.
The shaft seals for type BM, BH, pumps may be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal.The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
Brief Introcustion to Pump Type Selection:
Refering to the performance curves of the pump the selected capacity range should be as follows:
Pump Type BM, BH: 40-80% for higher density, strong abrasive slurries
40-80% for medium density, medium abrasive slurries
40-120% for lower density, lower abrasive slurries
|Type||Allowable Mating Max.Power (kw)||Clear Water Performance||Impeller|
|Capacity Q||Head H|
|Max EFF η(%)||NPSH)|
|No of Vanes||Impel Dia(mm)|
|(m 3 /h)||(L/S)|
1. OEM service: Produce the pump and spare parts according to client's drawing or sample.
2. Pump slection: Help customers select the type, size and operating speed of pumps that will perform at the lowest cost.
3.Using service: Offer Design, Installation, Repair and Maintenance solutions and Mine measuring up service.
4.Quality control: Pay more attention to the quality in every process with different instruments.
5.Material service: Interchangeable metal design allow best material choice for any application.
6.After-sales service: Provide lifetime after sale service to solve any question during uses and large stock for standard spare parts.
7.Warranty: One year guarantee for whole machine except the wet end parts.