- Model NO.: SP SPR
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pumps
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Power: Electric
- OEM Service: Yes
- Application: Slurry Pumping, Gold Mining, Dewatering
- Product Name: Vertical High Chrome Slurry Pump
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Open
- Material: High Chrome Alloy or Rubber
- Structure: Single-Stage Pump
- Fuel: Diesel
- Stock: Available
- Brand Name: Boda
- Trademark: Boda
- Origin: Shijiazhuang
BV pumps are vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps submerged in sump to work.They are designed for delivering abrasive,large particle and high density slurries.These pumps have no need of any shaft seal and sealing water. They can also be operated normally for insufficient suction duties.Wet parts of type BV pump are made of abrasion-resistant metal. All parts of type BVR pump immersed in liquid are lined with rubber outer liner.They are suited to transport non-edge angle abrasive slurry.
Sump drainage washdown
Design And Operation Feature:
1. Vertical Construction, Reduced Installation Space.
2. Adjustable Side Plate And Impeller.
3. Equiped With Replaceable Shaft Protection Sleeve.
4. Smooth And Stable Operation ,Guaranteed By the Bearings Securely Supported.
5. Special Materials Or Casting For Specific LiquidPumping.